Application Developer Symfony (100%)
Do you want to get an insight into a young, fast-growing e-commerce startup and support us with your experience in application development, IT operations and quality assurance? Then you are exactly right with us! We are looking for reliable and flexible employees who like to work in a young, dynamic team and support us with a structured approach to the growth of our company.
Your main tasks
With us you will get an insight into the following areas:
- You support the team in the conception and development of web-based and/or mobile applications and help to extend existing applications
- You create mockups for the visualization of the planned applications
- You create and develop frontend as well as backend components
- You independently take on project management tasks with partners at home and abroad
- You support the strategic management of the company by visualizing database queries
- You support us in testing new functions
- You take responsibility for the smooth operation of our platforms and report problems that occur in a timely manner
- You coordinate the further development of our platforms with our external developers
- You have or are in training in IT application development and bring professional experience.
- Saddle-fast knowledge of web technologies: PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML5 and JS.
- You have a good knowledge of Symfony and GitLab (or similar)
- You have a high level of initiative and flexibility
- Exact and efficient way of working
- Knowledge in the conception and development of web applications is a plus
- Good German and english skills
- Exciting insight into a growing start-up in e-commerce
- Young, collegial, dynamic and well-rehearsed team
- Own area of responsibility with scope for design and decision-making
- Competent support during work
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas
Digt AG is a fast growing e-commerce start-up specializing in community building. For some time now, we have been operating Brands for Employees, the leading platform for employee perks. With Brands for Students we recently launched a platform with offers for students of universities and colleges. Furthermore, in cooperation with the Swiss Cantonal Banks, we operate the portal Weeklydeals.ch, as well as myshop.20min.ch with exclusive offers for members of the 20 Minuten Community. Recently, we have also started offering unbeatable deals in cooperation with Twint.
Place of work: 8108 Dällikon
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
Are you interested?
Send us your application including CV, references and diplomas and tell us why you are the right person for this position.
We are looking forward to your application!