Internship Customer Order Management (40-60%)
Would you like to gain an insight into the world of customer order management in a dynamic company and actively contribute to optimising our customer order processes? We offer you the chance to gain practical experience, take on responsibility and become an indispensable part of our dedicated team. Help us to improve our operational processes and work with us to increase customer satisfaction.
All you need to know about this position:
Customer Order Management
- Perform administrative tasks and support the team in processing customer orders
- Carry out data analyses and look for solutions to operational challenges
- Contribute to updating and maintaining customer data and order information in the backend system
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments such as operational purchasing, logistics and the customer care team
- Support the implementation of new processes and system settings
- Create reports and maintain KPIs
- Provide general administrative support
- You have a structured and independent way of working as well as problem-solving skills.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German; knowledge of English is a plus.
- You are motivated to learn and develop in a dynamic environment.
- You are detail-orientated, reliable and adaptable.
- You have good IT skills, especially in MS Office.
- Initial experience in supply chain management, logistics or customer service is an advantage, but not a must.
- Insights into a growing e-commerce company with continuous development opportunities
- Insight into the processes and challenges of customer order management
- The opportunity to gain practical experience and contribute your own ideas
- A motivating work environment and a culture based on collaboration and appreciation
- Varied challenges and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
Digt is a fast-growing e-commerce company. We identify, activate and nurture communities and are always finding new ways to create value for our partners. In this context, we develop and manage several online platforms in Switzerland: With Brands for Employees, we offer the leading solution for employee discounts; we reach all students of universities and colleges with Brands for Students; we operate the portal Weeklydeals for the Swiss cantonal banks as well as their customers; and in cooperation with TX Group, we manage MyShop on 20Minuten. We are also behind the Super Deals on TWINT and the special offers on Lunch-Check.
Place of work: Schweiz, 8108 Dällikon
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
Are you interested
Send us your application including CV, references and diplomas and tell us why you are the right person for this position.
We are looking forward to your application!