Symfony Backend Software Development (80-100%)
Do you want to gain an insight into a young, fast-growing e-commerce start-up and actively support us with your experience in the areas of backend application development? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for reliable and flexible employees who like to work in a young, dynamic team and help us with a structured approach to support the growth of our company.
All you need to know about this job:
Join our dynamic development team focused on building and optimizing our ERP/CMI application that integrates seamlessly with our eCommerce platform based on Sylius. As a Backend Developer, your responsibilities include:
- Participating in a skilled development team focused on ERP/CMI (Customer Management interface) applications connected to our Sylius-based eCommerce solution
- Supporting the team in the conception and development of web-based applications (mobile app’s as a nice to have)
- Build new features from scratch and contribute to the best possible implementation
- Extending existing applications to meet evolving business needs
- Implementing back-end solutions using PHP / Symfony
- Utilizing approaches such as DDD, TDD and event-driven development
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or a related field
- Senior experience in backend software development
- Mastery of web technologies: PHP and Symfony are a must (at least 5 years of commercial experience); MySQL, and Postgres, knowledge in Sylius is advantageous
- experience of writing clean and reusable code
- Experience in Domain-Driven Design (DDD) as well as event driven design
- Strong commitment to quality code, with a focus on test-driven development (TDD) to ensure robust and reliable software solutions.
- Additional skills in the conception and development of web applications are a plus
- Good command of English; German is a plus
- An exact and efficient work ethic
- A high level of initiative and flexibility as a nice extra
- Versatile challenges in a fast-paced, evolving industry
- A young, cooperative, and well-coordinated team environment
- Insight into a fast growing start-up in the eCommerce sector
- Opportunities to develop your potential and grow professionally having great developers and architects around you
- Flat organizational hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Your own areas of responsibilities with creative and decision-making scope
Digt is a fast-growing e-commerce company. We identify, activate and nurture communities and are always finding new ways to create value for our partners. In this context, we develop and manage several online platforms in Switzerland: With Brands for Employees, we offer the leading solution for employee discounts; we reach all students of universities and colleges with Brands for Students; we operate the portal Weeklydeals for the Swiss cantonal banks as well as their customers; and in cooperation with TX Group, we manage MyShop on 20Minuten. We are also behind the Super Deals on TWINT and the special offers on Lunch-Check.
Place of work: Fully remote or on-site, 8108 Dällikon
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
To give you an even deeper insight into our StartUp, we would like to refer you to the blog entry about us by Carpathia, one of the leading management consultancies for digital business and eCommerce in Switzerland.
Carpathia Blog about “The eCommerce Makers for the Banking, Media and Education Industries”.
Are you interested
Send us your application including CV, references and diplomas and tell us why you are the right person for this position.
We are looking forward to your application!