Talent Acquisition Lead (100%)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Talent Acquisition Lead, who is well versed in recruitment as well as in its strategic topics and already has several years of experience. You will play a key role in shaping and developing our HR department and thus contribute to the long-term development of the company. We are a fast-growing start-up with motivating challenges and offer you the opportunity to use your expertise and creativity in a demanding and exciting environment.
In this position you will take on the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be an active and very important part of our HR team and take full responsibility for the entire talent acquisition process, including kick-offs with team leaders, candidate selection, communication, interviewing and offer negotiation, as well as subsequent support during onboarding
- Ensure a continuous talent pool for our most wanted positions (active and passive)
- Direct approach of candidates via business networks (e.g. LinkedIn), e-mail, phone and social media
- Responsibility for the whole candidate management process
- Work closely with team leads to influence effective recruitment approaches and set realistic expectations on topics such as time to fill, compensation, quality of candidate pool and market feedback
- Develop and implement new sourcing initiatives
- Implementing measures to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Developing and managing projects in the areas of talent acquisition, recruitment and employer branding
- Training and coaching of HR managers
- Further development of processes in recruiting
- Recruiting is your world, and you have at least 5 years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition, ideally in a fast-growing corporate environment
- You have completed your education with a focus on HR (e.g. Federal Certificate in Human Resources) or a bachelor/master degree in a relevant field (e.g. business administration, HR, psychology).
- Proven and up-to-date knowledge in active sourcing is mandatory
- Proven track record in the recruitment of professionals and executives as well as in the development and implementation of HR strategies
- Very good organizational and communication skills; joyful, down-to-earth and very independent personality
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Enjoy proactive exchange and teamwork
- Excellent knowledge of German (mother tongue) and fluent in English
- High degree of resilience and frustration tolerance
- High quality standards and the ability to communicate these in a way that is appropriate to the target audience
- High level of self-motivation, initiative and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Versatile challenges
- Young, collegial, dynamic and well-coordinated team
- Exciting insight into a growing start-up in e-commerce
- Growth and career opportunities in a fast-growing start-up
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Own area of responsibility, with scope for design and decision-making
- Competent support
- Great company events & many more!
Digt AG is a fast-growing e-commerce startup specializing in community building. For some time now, we have been operating Brands for Employees, the leading platform for employee perks. With Brands for Students we recently launched a platform with offers for students of universities and colleges. Furthermore, in cooperation with the Swiss Cantonal Banks, we operate the portal Weeklydeals.ch, as well as myshop.20min.ch with exclusive offers for members of the 20 Minuten Community. Recently, we have also started offering unbeatable deals in cooperation with Twint.
To give you an even deeper insight into our StartUp, we would like to refer you to the following blog entries about us
Place of work: 8108 Dällikon
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
Are you interested?
Send us your application including CV, references and diplomas and tell us why you are the right person for this position.
We are looking forward to your application!