Internship After-Sales Specialist
Would you like to take a look behind the scenes of the after-sales service of a dynamic e-commerce company and actively contribute to customer satisfaction and service quality? We offer you the opportunity to gain practical experience, take on responsibility and become an essential part of our dedicated team. Help us to continuously improve the customer experience after the purchase and work with us to optimise our processes.
During your internship as an After Sales Specialist, you will take on the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Processing customer enquiries and complaints
- Recording and documenting customer feedback
- Coordinating replacement deliveries and refunds
- Carrying out quality checks on returned products
- Recording and categorising products
- Maintaining and updating databases and documents
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments in Business Operations
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of reports and KPIs
- Participation in process optimisation projects
- General administrative support
- You may have gained initial experience in areas such as after-sales or customer service, but this is not a must
- You are characterised by a structured, independent way of working and problem-solving skills
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German; knowledge of English is an advantage, but not essential
- You are motivated to learn and develop in a dynamic environment
- You enjoy working in the background and are able to create high value for the team even without direct customer contact
- You have sound IT skills
- You are characterised by a precise and detail-oriented way of working with a focus on quality
- Reliability and adaptability are among your strengths
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Insights into a growing e-commerce company with continuous development opportunities
- The opportunity to gain practical experience in the area of after-sales service and contribute your own ideas
- A pleasant working environment and an open corporate culture based on collaboration and appreciation
- Varied challenges and numerous development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Varied team events
- Flexible working hours
Digt is a fast-growing e-commerce company. We identify, activate and nurture communities and are always finding new ways to create value for our partners. In this context, we develop and manage several online platforms in Switzerland: With Brands for Employees, we offer the leading solution for employee discounts; we reach all students of universities and colleges with Brands for Students; we operate the portal Weeklydeals for the Swiss cantonal banks as well as their customers; and in cooperation with TX Group, we manage MyShop on 20Minuten. We are also behind the Super Deals on TWINT and the special offers on Lunch-Check.
Place of work: Switzerland, 8108 Dällikon
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
Are you interested?
Send us your application including CV, references and diplomas and tell us why you are the right person for this position.
We are looking forward to your application!