Product Owner (50-100%)
Do you want to gain an insight into a young, fast-growing e-commerce start-up and actively support us with your experience in the field of IT product management? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for reliable and flexible employees who like to work in a young, dynamic team and support us with a structured approach to the growth of our company.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You receive new requirements from the management, carry out long-term implementation planning, prepare specifications and coordinate their realisation
- You work together with internal as well as external specialists from the various development areas (graphics, programming, testing)
- You are responsible for an efficient working method of all parties and coordinate their time and financial efforts
- Work closely with the development team to understand the technical capabilities and constraints of the applications
- Gather and summarise stakeholder requirements to create the product roadmap
- You define and prioritise features and user stories in the product backlog
- You Ensure the development team understands the value and priority of each function
- You are responsible for agile development processes, including sprint planning, stand-ups and demos
- You monitor the progress of the development team and adjust the product roadmap as needed
- You ensure that the product is delivered on time and meets the requirements of the stakeholders
- You are responsible for the successful implementation and operation of your products
- Strong understanding of software development processes and experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in gathering and summarising requirements and feedback to create the product roadmap
- Ability to define and prioritise features and user stories in the product backlog
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong project management skills
- Reliability & high sense of responsibility
- You have a high level of initiative and flexibility
- Good imagination
- Experience in specifying/documenting
- Accurate and efficient way of working
- Good interaction with customers and partners
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Versatile challenges
- Young, cooperative and well-coordinated team
- Exciting insight into a growing start-up in e-commerce
- The opportunity to develop your potential
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Own area of responsibility with creative and decision-making scope
Digt is a fast growing company in the field of e-commerce. Our vision is to build communities, nurture communities and create value by connecting communities. We do this by providing best-in-class products and services to our community members and adding value to our partners by giving them a clear picture of their community. In this context, we develop and manage several online platforms in Switzerland. With Brands for Employees, we offer the leading employee benefits solution. We reach all students from Swiss universities and colleges with Brands for Students. We operate the portal Weeklydeals for the Swiss cantonal banks as well as their customers and in cooperation with the TX Group we control the MyShop on 20Minuten. We are also behind the Super Deals on TWINT.
Place of work: 8108 Dällikon
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
To give you an even deeper insight into our StartUp, we would like to refer you to the blog entry about us by Carpathia, one of the leading management consultancies for digital business and eCommerce in Switzerland.
Carpathia Blog about “The eCommerce Makers for the Banking, Media and Education Industries”.
Are you interested?
Send us your application including CV, references and diplomas and tell us why you are the right person for this position.
We are looking forward to your application!