Senior Next.js Front-End Developer (80-100%)
Want to get an inside look at a young, fast-growing e-commerce startup while combining the art of design with the art of programming. Then you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for reliable and flexible front-end developers who like to work in a young, dynamic team and support us with a structured approach to the growth of our company.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Leading front-end development of web applications with a focus on user experience
- Developing innovative UI functions, prioritizing usability and engagement
- Expertly using various markup languages for robust web application creation
- Collaborating in interdisciplinary teams, coordinating with back-end developers, graphic designers, and UX designers for cohesive project outcomes
- Creating reusable code libraries for future efficiency
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Over five years of commercial experience in web technologies, PHP, Symfony, and Sylius
- Proficient in database systems such as MySQL and Postgres
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Writing clean, reusable code
- A strong commitment to quality, with a focus on Test-Driven Development (TDD) for robust software solutions
- Capable of conceptualizing and developing web applications
- An exacting and efficient work approach
- A heightened sense of responsibility Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good at problem-solving, critical thinking, and efficient task/time management
- Proficient in back-end architecture and specification
- Skilled in coaching and fostering innovation
What we offer
- A fully remote working environment, offering the flexibility to work from anywhere
- A chance to be part of an innovative, successful e-commerce startup
- Opportunities for professional growth within a dynamic, skilled team
- A role where your contributions significantly impact online shopping experiences
- Collaboration with diverse, interdisciplinary teams
- A culture rich in innovation, creativity, and dedicated to staff development
- Exposure to the latest trends in front-end development and programming languages
- Enhancing problem-solving skills and adaptability in a rapidly evolving tech environment
- Improvement of bilingual communication abilities in German and English
- Varied challenges and valuable insights in a growing e-commerce start-up
- An environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision-making, and room for creative decision-making
Digt is a fast-growing e-commerce company. We identify, activate and nurture communities and are always finding new ways to create value for our partners. In this context, we develop and manage several online platforms in Switzerland: With Brands for Employees, we offer the leading solution for employee discounts; we reach all students of universities and colleges with Brands for Students; we operate the portal Weeklydeals for the Swiss cantonal banks as well as their customers; and in cooperation with TX Group, we manage MyShop on 20Minuten. We are also behind the Super Deals on TWINT and the special offers on Lunch-Check.
Place of work: Fully remote or on-site, 8108 Dällikon
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
To give you an even deeper insight into our StartUp, we would like to refer you to the blog entry about us by Carpathia, one of the leading management consultancies for digital business and eCommerce in Switzerland.
Carpathia Blog about “The eCommerce Makers for the Banking, Media and Education Industries”.
Are you interested
Send us your application including CV, references and diplomas and tell us why you are the right person for this position.
We are looking forward to your application!