Strategic IT Project Manager (50-100%)
You want to get an insight into a young, fast-growing e-commerce startup and support us with your experience in project management, IT operations and quality assurance? Then you are exactly right with us! We are looking for motivated employees who want to work in a young and dynamic team and develop with us.
Your main tasks
You will find new insights and exciting challenges for you in the following areas:
How we want to evolve with you:
- You will be a direct support to our CTO/CIO in the planning and implementation of strategic issues
- Deep technical evaluations will challenge your understanding and skills, but also enhance them
- You will also oversee the leadership, management, monitoring and evaluation of various projects to improve our internal IT infrastructure
- You will work on the planning of these projects in close cooperation with other departments of the company to ensure an optimized requirement engineering.
- Finally, you will help us implement new technologies, which you will evaluate to keep our company at the cutting edge of technology.
What we're looking for in you
- Your understanding of technical concepts and processes in deep to ensure effective evaluation and management
- Previous leadership experience shows us that you can successfully implement projects and experience in project management methodologies such as Agile or Scrum are a big advantage
- To successfully plan, manage and complete our projects, you are able to plan strategically and have strong communication skills to communicate projects and concepts in an understandable way
- You have extensive experience in eCommerce; ideally in building complex Shopify systems.
- Your certifications also convince us. Such as:
Scrum PO, Scrum Master, Bsc/Msc in Business Informatics / innovation and entrepreneurship.
Why we could be exciting for you as an employer:
- You will gain insight into a rapidly growing start-up and you will never get bored with us!
- We are a young team that is passionate about what we do and we work with passion for our goals.
- We offer an ambitious environment with which you can also achieve your personal development goals.
- As one of our employees, you have the possibility to work from home and we have flexible working hours.
- In your position, you get creative and decision-making freedom: So go for it!
- And last but not least. Of course, you benefit from our in-house and unbeatable fridge benefits platfrom brandsforemployees.ch
Digt AG is a fast-growing e-commerce startup specializing in community building. For some time now, we have been operating Brands for Employees, the leading platform for employee perks. With Brands for Students we recently launched a platform with offers for students of universities and colleges. Furthermore, in cooperation with the Swiss Cantonal Banks, we operate the portal Weeklydeals.ch, as well as myshop.20min.ch with exclusive offers for members of the 20 Minuten Community. Recently, we have also started offering unbeatable deals in cooperation with Twint.
To give you an even deeper insight into our StartUp, we would like to refer you to the following blog entries about us
Place of work: 8108 Dällikon or remote
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
Are you interested?
Send us your application including CV, references and diplomas and tell us why you are the right person for this position.
We are looking forward to your application!